Indosole Prahu Boat Shoes Review
Indosole is a brand that we because of the positive impact that they’re having on the world. They’re cleaning up the environment by repurposing indestructible tires into the soles of their durable footwear. Their mandate as a brand is to prevent tires from polluting the environment. This is a serious problem as rubber tends to take thousands of years to decompose.
Inspired by the word ‘boat’ in Indonesian, the Prahu is our take on the classic boat shoe. The transition from casual settings to formal occasions in this staple that should be in everyone’s closet.
- 100% repurposed rubber tire soles
- Custom dyed canvas uppers with embroidered woven logo label
- EVA foam insole with arch support and heel padding for extra comfort
- Light and easy – each pair weighs about 12.28 oz / 384 g
- Responsibly crafted – no animals, no fuel powered machinery
- Machine washable (including insole) – dry in the sunshine