LEMS Boulder Boot Review
If you’re all about modular design and saving space/weight while traveling, we’ve got a great product for you. Lems Boulder Boot has this natural foot-shaped men’s boot that has become the go-to for travelers since they can pack down to the size of your favorite puff jacket.
A couple of notable features of the Boulder boot is it’s Injection Blown Rubber (IBR) Outsole, Lightweight design, and Wide Toe Box.
IBR Outsole – Flexible outsole that allows the boot to pack down to the size of your fist.
Lightweight – Weights 220g, intended to feel like you’re wearing nothing at all.
Wide Toe Box – Maximum room giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
- Waterproofing: None
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Leather + 1200 denier nylon
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Footbed: 3.0mm removable PU insole
- Insole Board: 1.0mm PU strobel (lined with fabric on top)
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm footbed)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 9.9oz/280g (size 43)
- Laces Provided: 2
- Vegan Option: Boulder Boot Black